Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

I am thankful for my all my classmates because they create a distinct personality for the class. I love the class because of all the different perspectives that arise. It would not be as fulfilling if we sat there agreeing all the time, so thanks guys. I am also grateful those who help form my own ideas. When we do group work I am with Dohyun and Rich, and they help me understand concepts in class, even though they laugh at some of my suggestions. Sometimes we disagree on something, but we accept each others view. I am thankful for Jessica because she always has something to say. Sometimes I take a look back at her just to see how see reacted to something. I am also thankful for Jackie, whose involvement in class gives me my needed inspiration to be a better student. I am thankful for those who speak their opinion. I am often fascinated with what comes out of their mouths. People like Colin, Eric, Greg, Vanessa, Courtney, Annie, Hannah, and everyone else that talks (sorry, I wasn't trying to leave anyone out). I often wonder "what makes them thinks that way?" There views help me shape my own views. Thanks. I am grateful I can have a class with all of the classmates I have.

1 comment:

  1. Same here man, same here. All about the group work. I thought the assignment was about one person so sorry for leaving you and everyone else out.

    ReplyDelete